Elyse Brown Suiney

Sunday, April 6, 2008



jenna, the 5th thesis piece
Posted by sweetly blissful at 7:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contact Me

  • seeelysedraw@yahoo.com
  • ebrown@ringling.edu

About Me

My photo
sweetly blissful
I recently graduated from Ringling College of Art and Design with my BFA in Illustration. I'm looking to find a market for my illustration style. I enjoy graphic design and crafts as well. I grew up in Virginia, Ga, Md, and Florida..
View my complete profile

supercool stuff

  • coral gerbrandt
  • Ellen murray
  • evan mayfield
  • guillermo careaga
  • jack koetje
  • jenny cherry
  • jon di venti
  • josh hoye
  • katie adams
  • luisa lizarralde
  • matt crotts
  • matteo caloiaro
  • nila curry

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  May (7)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
  • ▼  2008 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Vivian, from Colombia
      • Yael, or Yuli, from Isreal, one of my favorites
      • Chi, from China, the backgrounds actually more red
      • Me with my work at the Illustration Senior Thesis...
      • Coral, from Canada! #6let me know what you think...
      • jenna, the 5th thesis piece
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.